Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sketch #75-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Girlfriends! 
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, spring is in the air! I hope all the Moms out there got spoiled on Mothers Day, Fathers day is right around the corner and maybe this card sketch will get you thinking about some masculine cards! but lets check to see what the Designers have done with this sketch!

Don't forget you have until May 28th to link your project! 
Congratulations also goes out to our Five Featured Designers.

























********************************
Please be sure and link your project no later then May 28, You have the chance to be considered one of our Featured Designers!

4 comments:

Kard Queen said...

All the cards are beautiful, and I especially like the whimsical presentation of June Houck's card. Great job ladies!

Sharon W. said...

I stumbled upon your challenge, and the sketch looks very 'user-friendly'. But the inspiration from the design team is incredible! Great job! everyone's cards are just gorgeous! I'm inspired to play along!

Shea said...

I've got to say your design team is one of the best I've seen on challenge sites. Not just one or two good designers but ALL of them inspire me! Well done!

Lizzie R said...

WOWOW!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited to be chosen as a featured designer for sketch#75!!! Thank you so much!