Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketch #54-Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Cardmakers

There are signs of spring everywhere, buds on the trees, birds singing and flowers bursting with colour.  Lets see if Sketch #54 will have you joining in our challenge this reveal!
*****
Congratulations also goes out to our five featured Designers from Sketch #53. They are:
Matilde, Janelle, Tatiyna Jabina, Krystyna, Teresa Kline
*****
The Sketch

The Reveal




















Please feel free to link so we can take a peek too :)

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Another GREAT sketch, Karan!
And gorgeous sample cards from the DT!!!

Hope to find some time to create a card with this sketch, soon :-)

Sylvia xx

Tatiyna said...

Thank you very much! What do you have selected and evaluated my card, among so many beautiful works, I am very pleased!
Sincerely Tatiyna Jabina

Matilde said...

Wow, thank you for choosing me as a Featured Designer! I'm very happy :))

Teresa said...

Beautiful DT cards and a great challenge thank you. Teresa xx

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is awesome...thanks for featuring my card...I am honored! Congrats to the others too and thanks for another fabby sketch....great creations from the DT!

enjoy *~*

Mrs Frizz said...

I've linked and it has linked my blog post ... but for some reason my pic didn't show in the peek box - does that make sense?

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

CG said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you! Another wonderful sketch :)

Esther said...

Fun sketch and wonderful inspiration ladies!!!!